Applying for admissions

Apply as a first year student if you are a first-time domestic (non-international) college freshman who has not attended another institution of higher education.
Apply as a transfer student if you are a domestic (non-international) student who has attended an institution of higher education after completing high school or a GED.
Apply as an international student if you are an international, non-domestic student.
Apply for readmission if you were previously enrolled at St Monica University.

Saint Monica Higher Institute Now Mentored by University of Douala

Click Here to Apply Now